This data privacy statement informs users of Mum-Immobilien.eu about the type, scope and purpose of the elicitation and usage of personal data. This data privacy statement is based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The operator of Mum-Immobilien.eu upholds the commitments of the data protection law and respects the privacy of the visitors.
- All captured data is protected in a highly sophisticated manner with the best of our knowledge.
- No personal data is forwarded to a third party.
Personal data is any kind of information, that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. For example this can be an address, e-mail address, phone number or IP address.
The operator only collects personal informations, if it is necessary for the operation of Mum-Immobilien.eu, if it is allowed by law and if the user approves to it.
No collected data is transferred to a third party.
Users of this website may contact the operator through the provided contact form or via e-mail. Any contact requests and resulting communications including personal data are stored by the operator in order to process the request and for the case of possible follow-up questions.
For contact requests through the provided contact form the IP address and the identification of the web browser (commonly called „User-Agent“) is also stored. These information are used for recognition and protection against potential malpractice (especially Spam). Any resolved contact request including personal data and follow-up communications is removed automatically after eight weeks.
The operator reserves the right to keep contact requests and follow-up communication, if there are concrete indications or eligible suspicions of illegitimate usage until the issue is resolved.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user’s browsing activity.
This website is mostly usable without any cookies. But some convenience functions might require Cookies to be enabled – e.g.:
- saving the last search request for later use
- saving the preferred language for later use
Most modern browsers support cookies and allow the user to disable them. But please consider, that some parts of Mum-Immobilien.eu are not usable without cookies.
Third party services
This website may integrate some of the following third party services.
Third party „OpenStreetMap“
The contact page and real estate offers by Mum-Immobilien.eu contain a map, which is provided by OpenStreetMap.org. Those maps are loaded from third party servers (belonging to OpenStreetMap Foundation, located at Cambridge, United Kingdom). These maps are used to illustrate the location of the operator and his offered real estates to the user.
Third party „YouTube“
Real estate offers provided by Mum-Immobilien.eu might contain videos, that are embedded from the video platform YouTube (belonging to YouTube LLC, a subsidiary of Google, located at San Bruno, CA, USA). Below these videos there is a notification, that indicates about the external YouTube platform.
While visiting those pages the YouTube servers are connected in order to start video playback.
- In the process of video playback the IP address of the user and the originating page of OpenEstate.org is sent to the YouTube servers.
- If the user is logged in at YouTube with his account, the portal will associate the video playback with the YouTube account of the user. The user can circumvent this kind of profiling, if he logs out from YouTube before starting the video playback.
Any request to Mum-Immobilien.eu is recorded into logfiles (commonly called „Server logfiles“). The recorded data contains:
- the visitor’s IP address
- identification of the web browser (commonly called „User-Agent“)
- point in time of the request
- address of the requested page
- amount of tranferred data
- notification about the success of the request
The operator uses these logfiles for detection and elimination of possible malfunctions (especially for protection against Spam and DOS attacks). The operator reserves the right to review the logfiles afterwards, if there are concrete indications or eligible suspicions of illegitimate usage.
The server logfiles are automatically removed after 14 days.
Each user may excercise the following rights related to the storage of his personal data at Mum-Immobilien.eu:
- obtener información sobre el tratamiento de sus datos personales,
- obtener acceso a los datos personales que le conciernen,
pedir que los datos personales incorrectos, inexactos o incompletos sean corregidos,
- solicitar que los datos personales sean borrados cuando ya no sean necesarios o si el tratamiento es ilícito,
- oponerse al tratamiento de sus datos personales con fines de mercadotecnia o por motivos relacionados con su situación particular,
- solicitar la limitación del tratamiento de sus datos personales en determinados casos,
- recibir sus datos personales en un formato de lectura mecánica y enviarlos a otro responsable del tratamiento («portabilidad de datos»),
- solicitar que las decisiones basadas en un tratamiento automatizado que le incumban o le afecten significativamente y basadas en sus datos personales sean tomadas por personas físicas y no solamente por ordenadores; asimismo, tiene derecho, en este caso, a expresar su punto de vista y a impugnar dicha decisión.
Mum-Immobilien.eu does not make use of automated processing (profiling). Therefore these requirements do not apply to the operator.
For any questions or requests about storage and processing of personal data you can contact the operator of Mum-Immobilien.eu:
Susanne Dietze Calle Ramon de Montcada, 2, Local 4 E-07180 Santa Ponsa, Mallorca Phone: 0034 – 636 108 305
Alternatively you can contact the operator through the contact form.